Monday, September 23, 2013

ROBOTICS CLUB POSTER

Well, this is one of my artwork I did for my school's Robotics Club poster. I was from the Digital Arts Club and I was the President in my CCA. To be honest, my artwork was far more way better than my other cca members. So, that's why my digital arts teacher chose me to design the postee for them. Hehehehe!!!! I started design several robots for the posters first. After that i tried painting and merging it together using photoshop. Took me few days to complete it. Luckily my teacher help me out with touching up of the painting. After completing it, my teacher printed it in A0 size and hang it up somewhere in my school which i forgot where.. hahahah!! Lots of student in my school like it especially the robotics club members. Proud of myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment