Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Future Singapore

This is one of my Digital Artwork i did using photoshop when i was in Secondary School. It was just for fun. I had nothing to do on that particular day during cca. Then i decided to do something to make full use of the time. I did the sketches on a sketchbook first and i scan it and transfer it to photoshop. In photoshop thwn i did the colours and stuff. It was abit plain. But i like the robotic merlion though. Looks cool to me. And yeah, i designed that too!!:) I just can't help it, i love designing robots... hahah! Well, this a future landscape of Singapore in the year 2050. Sometimes i wonder, how will the world looks like in 50 years time. Will our world be devastated?Conquered by some intelligent alien life forms? Or everything will be the same as now. Only time will tell....

No comments:

Post a Comment