Monday, September 23, 2013

Optical Illusion

I've always been fasinated by optical illusion.. So one day, it was after my O level exams last year. Me and my two best buddies wanted to have lunch together that day. While walking to our destination, we realised that there was a big field near the Ang Mo Kio Library... so we decided to try out the optical illusion thing that i saw in the internet! It was really really cool!! I then told one of my friend to stand all the way to the far end while my another friend stand few metres near my camera. My camera was place 90° off the ground. This is where the trick comes in.... It was kinda hard but the outcome of the photo was cool though it was abit too simple. Anyway, it was a hot sunny day that day. We perspiring like hell!! Damn!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment