Thursday, August 15, 2013

We Don't Stop Till We Drop!!!!!

I love heading to the gym!! It has been my daily routine since last year. It all started last year... Since i was in secondary school, people have been calling me names!!!!! FAT BOY! PIG!! HEAVY ASS BOY!! Those were the names that they use to call me. I really hate it. IT'S HUMILIATING!!!!! My Napfa test was also screwed up! All thanks to my fats!!!  My weight back then was almost to a 100 kg!!! Cheeks were chubby, belly were extremely huge, I will go breathless very fast when i do any physical activity. Then, my life started to change when i watch this particular video in youtube..... http://www.youtube.com/user/sixpackshortcuts?v=Lln3c_37GnQ

After watching this video, i was really inspired to get rid of those fats and get a better looking body shape!!!! I began slowly by doing the basics first. Sooner later, my training became more intense...!!! Those videos were my guidance along the way.... bicep curls, dips, pull, push up... i hit the gym 4 times a week... I will do Am cardio and then pm workout.... i will just head to the neighborhood gym. In just two months... i lost 20 kg!!!! And put on lots of muscles!!!! My life started to change! many people have been asking me tips, some of my classmates who hates me when i was in sec sch started to join me to go to gym and also, i receive much more attention from the GIRLS!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Right now, i don't really have that lean six abs body! I still have those fats on my belly... waiting to be burned!!! We don't stop till we drop!!!! Thats my life motto for now!! hahahah!!!:)  
Well, that's me doing the bench press!! Building up my chest muscle!!!


And thats me before and after!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment