Thursday, October 3, 2013

NAFA FUN DAY

Awesome fun day i had with my awesome best friends just now in Sentos Siloso Beach!! It was an NAFA's Fun Day. An anual event where all the staff, lecturer and students to have fun outside and to bond with each other!

Me and my friends whom i call my brothers and sisters, participated in the game Thug Of War. We were all pump up to pull that rope as hard as we can!! Unfortunately, we lose.... The opponent team were all made up of big ass guys, way bigger and taller than me! Hahaha! But we had lots of fun though.  We lunch together and played volleyball and frisbee! After Fun day had ended, all of us went around the shores finding crabs and starfish. We found lots of them! Now im really really tanned!! So dark!! Hahaha!! And it hurts too!! I cant wait for next year's fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment